Lovely Followers

Translate

Thursday, 29 November 2012

It's not because..




If you see me walking with someone else, It's not because I want to.. 
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me. 

If you see me smile, It's not because i forgot you... 
It's because i got tired of crying for you. 

If you see me living again, It's not because i've moved on... 
It's because i hate the fact you can live without me 

So if I fall in love with someone else, It's not because i want to... 
It's because you weren't there to catch me



It’s Your Turn
What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Namo Amitabha, hi Best Quotes, visit my website for more Wisdom http://NamoAmitabha.ws There will be many updates today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i wish i could become one TT.TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely quotes i liked them very and wish to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sakoonse.com provides you Aqwal-e-zaren, Poetry, Achi baaten, Aqwal of Hazrat Ali R.A, Aqwal of Sheikh Sadi and much more.We are trying to provides you personality development knowledge.By this you can built your personality and also change your life. For more Click Here

    Aqwal-e-zaren
    Aqwal of Hazrat Ali R.A
    Poetry
    Achi Baaten

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets