Lovely Followers

Translate

Tuesday 27 November 2012

I love U and Me


I love the way you look at me even when you don't think I'm watching. 
I love the way you smile at me even when I've said the most stupidest thing.  I love the way we can fight and hang up the phone knowing the other person wants to call back but both are too stubborn. 
I love the way you can light up my face by just walking in a room. 
I love the way you look at me as you gently kiss my forehead 

I love all of this, but what I love most is...
You and I can't imagine living any other way; 
even if I can't see you every day, your voice echoes in my head, your love remains in my heart. 

And if you walk away, I know that it will be the best thing to ever walk out of my life.


It’s Your Turn
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. i love you, hanif... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

    More love quotes

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets